Is responsible for carrying out the reparation and cleaning of the molds, checking their condition and maintenance; According with the criteria of effectiveness and efficiency, set by the Group’s strategic objectives.
- Technical degree in Machine Production
- French will be a plus
- Se valorará la experiencia laboral previa en actividades similares de al menos 5 años.
- Customer focus
- Plan and Organization
- Result oriented
- Carry out, together with the operations management, a weekly planning of the molds to be used.
- Communicate to the team, the molds that need to be prepared or to be used during the week.
- Carry out repairs and replacement of parts, applying welding and drilling work if needed.
- Coordinate and train the people in charge, giving instructions and distributing the work.
- Trace the history of the molds, indicating the parts that have been made, the repairs or modifications suffered, the incidents and the place where these are located.
- Manage the shipment of the molds to the workshop when it is not possible to carry out the reparation on site. Collect them and check the arrangements made.
- Place the generated waste in the correct place for its recycling.
- Carry out and manage the purchase of the necessary spare parts
- Manage the budgets created for the reparation, modification and mold production.
- Prepares and manages the molds of other production units.
- Manage the correct transportation of the molds, by applying the adequate fixation, so accidents during the transfers could be avoided.
- Follow up the guidelines set by the company in terms of good practices and environment.
- Keep your workplace neat and clean.
- Act in the event of an environmental emergency as described in the Management system documentation.
- Correct segregation of the waste generated in the workplace and control of waste storage.
- Site Manager
- Site Manager: Prepare molds
- Management staff: Coordination, Subsidiaries, Directors.
- Mold Siuppliers: Reparations as well as new molds.
- Product Supplier: Stock.
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Team work
The efforts of the whole team to empathize with the client: Family is the entire set of
people within ERUM group, not just those with the last name, but all who struggle to
understand customers and help them reach their objectives.
We look at other sectors; It´s all about looking outside the box, leaving our comfort
zone to connect reality with the wishes of our clients. The desire to improve is nothing more
than the search for our own limits and the need to overtake them, day by day.
Balance in the world; Erum brings harmony to society by returning the benefits it
derives from it, contributing to environmental sustainability and collaborating in improving the
well-being of the countries where it carries out its activities
We interpret the future; The passion runs through our veins so we could anticipate the trends taking place in the world in which we live and embark into a journey, to the unknown. This brings us the resilience to keep on taking challenges.
Balance in the world; Erum brings harmony to society by returning the benefits it derives from it, contributing to environmental sustainability and collaborating in improving the well-being of the countries where it carries out its activities.