Oversee the management of environment activities through regular communication with Area managers, team leaders, and project managers in the HQ and in subsidiaries
- Conduct field visits to company sites, as needed to monitor progress, provide advisory support and meet with the internal as well as with the Client requirements;
- Review, edit and comment on project deliverables and ensure submission of quality deliverables and adherence to deadlines;
- Draft and/or review and edit progress reports for environment projects
- Oversee the development and dissemination of success stories and best practices from the group’s environment projects to internal and external audiences.
- Research new business opportunities related to environment and conduct analysis to inform sales departmnent bid/no-bid decisions.
- Participate in the preparation of technical proposals for environment projects, including leading or contributing to the development of technical design, teaming arrangements, etc.
- Assist with monitoring and evaluating the performance of project managers; and collaborate with other program directors to facilitate linkages across the firm’s core practices.
Minimum Master’s degree in environmental management, sustainable development, biodiversity conservation, climate change, or another related field
At least 10 years of progressively responsible work experience in designing, managing, and implementing environmental programs in different countries. Experience managing teams of environment professionals to respond to complex assignments, reviewing and commenting on project deliverables, and managing short- and long-term projects.