Oversee the management of environment activities through regular communication with Area managers, team leaders, and project managers in the HQ and in subsidiaries
- Conduct field visits to company sites, as needed to monitor progress, provide advisory support and meet with the internal as well as with the Client requirements;
- Review, edit and comment on project deliverables and ensure submission of quality deliverables and adherence to deadlines;
- Draft and/or review and edit progress reports for environment projects
- Oversee the development and dissemination of success stories and best practices from the group’s environment projects to internal and external audiences.
- Research new business opportunities related to environment and conduct analysis to inform sales departmnent bid/no-bid decisions.
- Participate in the preparation of technical proposals for environment projects, including leading or contributing to the development of technical design, teaming arrangements, etc.
- Assist with monitoring and evaluating the performance of project managers; and collaborate with other program directors to facilitate linkages across the firm’s core practices.
- Minimum Master’s degree in environmental management, sustainable development, biodiversity conservation, climate change, or another related field.
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible work experience in designing, managing, and implementing environmental programs in different countries.
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible supervisory experience.
- Experience managing teams of environmental professionals to respond to complex assignments, reviewing and commenting on project deliverables, and managing short- and long-term projects.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.