Work with us
Honesty, Audacity and Humbleness
We are looking for people with an international attitude and interests, with professional improvement ambitions.
Erum group focuses on its corporate culture and philosophy, creating a lifestyle with loyalty to our values. Honesty, audacity, teamwork, fun and humbleness are the basis on which our business strategy is built, to keep on fighting for the professional growth of our human capital.
SEND MY CV
- Sales Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team’s potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management. .
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales area resources.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifters while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in the Plastic Injection Industry.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from the initial plan until the end
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Environment Director
Oversee the management of environment activities through regular communication with Area managers, team leaders, and project managers in the HQ and in subsidiaries
- Conduct field visits to company sites, as needed to monitor progress, provide advisory support and meet with the internal as well as with the Client requirements;
- Review, edit and comment on project deliverables and ensure submission of quality deliverables and adherence to deadlines;
- Draft and/or review and edit progress reports for environment projects
- Oversee the development and dissemination of success stories and best practices from the group’s environment projects to internal and external audiences.
- Research new business opportunities related to environment and conduct analysis to inform sales departmnent bid/no-bid decisions.
- Participate in the preparation of technical proposals for environment projects, including leading or contributing to the development of technical design, teaming arrangements, etc.
- Assist with monitoring and evaluating the performance of project managers; and collaborate with other program directors to facilitate linkages across the firm’s core practices.
- Minimum Master’s degree in environmental management, sustainable development, biodiversity conservation, climate change, or another related field.
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible work experience in designing, managing, and implementing environmental programs in different countries.
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible supervisory experience.
- Experience managing teams of environmental professionals to respond to complex assignments, reviewing and commenting on project deliverables, and managing short- and long-term projects.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Tool & Die Maker
- International Maintenance Technician
- Read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment.
- Verify dimensions of parts, using precision measuring instruments, to ensure that specifications are met.
- Operate plastic injection machines to make housings, fittings, and fixtures
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Repair and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies.
- Test the performance of electro-mechanical assemblies, using test instruments.
- Install electronic parts and hardware, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment as well as the machinery set up.
- Analyse and record test results and prepare written documentation.
- Maintaining the health of our global fleet of robots and machinery.
- Troubleshooting technical issues reported by our partners and test teams.
- Carrying out maintenance activities and upgrades on robots, machinery and infrastructure.
- Ideally basic education: Associate degree programs and postsecondary certificates in scientific or engineering areas, but equivalent experience will be considered
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in maintenance roles with robots and plastic injection machines.
- English is a must, Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Skills: reliable, self-motivated individuals with strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills as well as great teamwork and leadership skills