Back to jobs
International Maintenance Technician
- Read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment.
- Verify dimensions of parts, using precision measuring instruments, to ensure that specifications are met.
- Operate plastic injection machines to make housings, fittings, and fixtures
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Repair and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies.
- Test the performance of electro-mechanical assemblies, using test instruments.
- Install electronic parts and hardware, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment as well as the machinery set up.
- Analyse and record test results and prepare written documentation.
- Maintaining the health of our global fleet of robots and machinery.
- Troubleshooting technical issues reported by our partners and test teams.
- Carrying out maintenance activities and upgrades on robots, machinery and infrastructure.
- Ideally basic education: Associate degree programs and postsecondary certificates in scientific or engineering areas, but equivalent experience will be considered
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in maintenance roles with robots and plastic injection machines.
- English is a must, Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Skills: reliable, self-motivated individuals with strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills as well as great teamwork and leadership skills